Time & Location
Aug 19, 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Savannah, 14 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
About the event
The 50 Shades of Nude Perfume Exchange is an event any stellar woman wouldn't want to miss. Whether you're new to Fragrance Collecting or a Pro this is an event curated just for you and your love for perfume. Simply put, many lovely ladies like you and TK will come together with the common interest of perfume and discovering new scents! We'll exchange fragrances and discuss the perfume we've decided to share with the group, enjoy Signature Cocktails, Music, Conversation, Good Vibes & Amazing food prepared by Chef Hyder at The Andaz in Downtown Savannah!
Yet with every gathering/event done well, there has to be rules. Here's a few to make sure everyone will enjoy themselves.
1. The dress code is 50 Shades of Nude! In the category of Cocktail or Resort Chic. The range of nude colors can range from Cream, Tan, Blush, Brown, Even a combination of them. You decide what color makes you feel the prettiest.
2. Only Designer, Niche or "Viral" perfumes are allowed. With a price range starting at $65. 1.7 OZ to 3.4 OZ
Body Mist, Discount Scents (TJ Maxx,Ross,Marshalls) , Inauthentic/Dupes, Roll on Oils (unsanitary to test on everyone's skin) Discovery Sets or Used fragrances are prohibited, and will not be exchanged with the group. An example of a "Viral" scent is Hareem AL Sultan. It is highly sought after and many ladies would enjoy having such a beautiful bottle in their collection. TK will be posting fragrance suggestions for everyones budget on IG, TikTok & FB. If you have any questions please reach out to TK.
3. Presentation is everything! Dress your fragrance up by presenting it in a gift box or gift bag. Just as you'd like a nice gift to be presented to you. Please add your name to the gift bag or box.
4. Bring out your inner "It Girl!" Be ready to mingle! Tell everyone about yourself and the fragrance you decided to share. This is an amazing opportunity to meet like minded, positive women. Don't be afraid to shine!
5. Each fragrance will be sprayed on a fragrance card or skin to make a fair & knowledgeable exchange. The owner of the fragrance must agree to exchange with you. You can exchange as many times as you'd like during this event.
Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages are included in the price. Full Bar and Signature Cocktails made specifically for this event are at your own expense.
+$1.25 service fee
+$1.25 service fee