Sat, Oct 21|
Thee Fall Perfume Exchange
Time & Location
Oct 21, 4:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Savannah, 14 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
About the event
Thee Fall Perfume Exchange is an event any stellar woman wouldn't want to miss. Whether you're new to Fragrance Collecting or a Pro this is an event curated just for you. Simply put, many lovely ladies like you and TK will come together with the common interest of Fall and winter fragrance and discovering new scents! Whether you love fruity, florals, or gourmands these fragrances can easily transition over into fall and winter! They'll perform on your body in a new way in a cooler climate! We'll dive into this and of course exchanging fragrances! We'll enjoy Signature Cocktails, Music, Conversation, Good Vibes & Amazing Comfort food prepared by Chef Hyder at The Andaz in Downtown Savannah!
Yet with every gathering/event done well, there has to be rules. Here's a few to make sure everyone will enjoy themselves.
1. The colors for the evening are Orange & Gold In the category of Cocktail or Resort Chic. Wear it in the way that makes you feel the prettiest!
2. Only Designer or Niche perfumes are allowed. With a price range starting at $65. 1.7 OZ to 3.4 OZ
Body Mist, Discount Scents (TJ Maxx,Ross,Marshalls) , Inauthentic/Dupes, Roll on Oils (unsanitary to test on everyone's skin) Discovery Sets or Used fragrances are prohibited, and will not be exchanged with the group. TK will be posting fragrance suggestions for everyones budget on IG, TikTok & FB. If you have any questions please reach out to TK.
3. Presentation is everything! Dress your fragrance up by presenting it in a gift box or gift bag. Just as you'd like a nice gift to be presented to you. Please add your name to the gift bag or box.
4. Bring out your inner "It Girl!" Be ready to mingle! Tell everyone about yourself and the fragrance you decided to share. This is an amazing opportunity to meet like minded, positive women. Don't be afraid to shine!
5. Each fragrance will be sprayed on a fragrance card or skin to make a fair & knowledgeable exchange. The owner of the fragrance must agree to exchange with you. You can exchange as many times as you'd like during this event.
6. Food and Non-Alcoholic Beverages are included in the price. Full Bar and Signature Cocktails made specifically for this event are at your own expense.
✨ How does the Exchange process go?
- All fragrances will be placed on one table upon arrival.
- Everyone will have a chance to smell every fragrance in the room. Coffee beans, fragrance cards, note book and pen will be provided.
- On each table a white board is present to display the name of the fragrance at that table and who bought it. You can jot this down and rate the fragrances as you go.
- Once all of the fragrances have been experienced everyone will get their fragrance back and get ready to exchange.
- At this point you'll look for the one who has the fragrance you want and ask if they'd like yours. Your fragrance maybe at the top of their list so don't be afraid to shoot your shot!
- You can exchange as many times as you'd like.
✨What notes/characteristics make a fragrance good for fall & winter?
1. Spicy Oriental: This scent is warm, deep and exotic, often featuring notes of amber, spices, woods, and vanilla. It brings a sense of comfort and warmth.
2. Gourmand: These scents have edible or dessert-like qualities. Notes like vanilla, caramel, chocolate, honey, and pralines are popular. These sweet, scents always remind you of the fall and winter.
3. Woody: This includes notes of woods and moss, which are warm, dry, and grounding. Common notes include cedar, sandalwood, pine, and patchouli.
4. Leather & Suede: This profile typically features notes of honey, tobacco, wood, and wood tars, which can be combined in many ways to create scents that are warm, smoky, and rich.
5. Fruity: While typically associated with spring and summer, certain fruit notes like apple, pear, and dark berries can be perfect for fall and winter fragrances, often paired with warmer base notes.
6. Musk: This one is characterized by notes that are powdery warm, sensual, and clean.
7. Oriental Floral: This scent is a combination of warmth and freshness. It includes notes of spices, amber, woods, and flowers.
8. Resinous: This one is characterized by warm and earthy notes like frankincense, myrrh, and benzoin. These fragrances are deep, rich, and perfect for winter.
9. Aquatic Woody: Although aquatic notes are typically associated with summer, when combined with woody notes, they can create a fresh yet warm fragrance suitable for fall and winter.
Thee Fall Perfume Exchange
+$1.63 service fee
Oct 20, 8:00 PM
+$1.63 service fee0